Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Hum Tum

Hola! :))


I finally decided to sell my old best pal Toshiba Portege (thanks to which I got my master degree :p). I'm cleaning up the files recently (a job that seems to never end) and find these cute comic strips from the old times . Before I delete them I think they're cute (and funny) enough to be shared here (by the way I found these strips in google).. Also.. (I mean 'also' in German here,., not in English hahaha) okay Also....enjoy!! :p
(click on the strips to see bigger comics.. enjoy those 6 comics ;p)


========================================================

Hum Tum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hum_Tum
Hum Tum (Hindi: हम तुम, translation: You and Me) is a Bollywood movie, released in India on 28 May 2004, directed by Kunal Kohli and produced by Aditya ...

========================================================











[hm.... is it time to switch to PhD comics? sigh.]

No comments:

Post a Comment