Wednesday, 24 March 2010

I am a cewek after all. . :p

I am a cewek after all..
..as I preferred spending the time only for choosing wedding ticker. . (when in fact I had 3 mid-semester exam set to make.. :-s) well only this evening,, it's a typical girl thing anyway :p.

(..and later I continued working on this :p during my office hour :p)
Also. Schatzi, welcher Ticker gefaellt dir?? ;)
=======================================

=======================================

=======================================

=======================================

=======================================
Daisypath Wedding tickers
=======================================

2 comments:

  1. (glek...feeling guilty)

    yang kamu ngejar aku juga bagus tuh vit, aku pilih yang itu aja ngehehehehehe >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wedding Day and Wedding Night ..

    ReplyDelete